ClinSearch is more than just a clinical research site. We care about our volunteers and give them personal attention and the finest medical care.
SPONSORS & CROs
Our commitment to our sponsors & CROs includes timely study completion, quality results, great communication and the highest standards of care.
Welcome to ClinSearch
- Blood Sample for Crohns Disease or Ulcerative Colitis (UC)
- Celiac Disease
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
- Clostridium Difficile (C. Diff)
- Pre-Colonoscopy Blood Test
- Pre-Colonoscopy Stool Sample Study
- COVID-19 Studies
- Crohn’s Disease
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Eosinophilic Gastritis
- Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
- Hot Flash
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea (IBS-D)
- Meningococcal Vaccine Study
- Migraine Headache Studies
- Migraine Headaches – Study #2
- NASH (Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis)
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)
- Parkinson’s Disease (Observational Study)
- Prurigo Nodularis
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
VIEW ALL CONDITIONS
(including not currently enrolling)
ClinSearch is committed to exceeding the expectations of our Sponsors by providing professional, quality service with integrity, reliability, and compassion. We provide rapid study enrollment with a high subject retention rate, and we pride ourselves on the accuracy and quality of our study data.
As medical director, I am actively engaged in bringing new exciting therapies to our study participants in southeast Tennessee, Northwest Georgia & Northern Alabama.
We have two primary missions; first, ethical and safe cutting-edge medical care for our volunteers; and secondly, high-quality research data for our sponsors with strict adherence to GCP guidelines. We are an independent Clinical Research Center of excellence with a staff that is personable, honest, compassionate, and accurate.
We welcome you again and invite you to explore our facilities, our staff, and our study opportunities as we continue to demonstrate research excellence. – Mark M. McKenzie, MD
Great Resources At Your Fingertips