Clostridium Difficile (C Diff.) Study
Effective treatment of C. diff infections is critical, but how do we prevent the problem of recurrences?
Recurrence of Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) is a key unmet medical need in the management of CDI:
- Occurs in up to 30% of patients following initial therapy
- Significant burden on patients due to increased morbidity and diminished quality of life
- Associated with an increased risk of further recurrent episodes and an increase in severity
Learn how to participate in the Ri-CoDIFy study investigating an antibiotic that has the potential to not only effectively treat CDI but also to reduce disease recurrence typically seen with standard of care antibiotic treatments.
To qualify for this study, a patient must:
- Be at least 18 years of age, at the time of signing the informed consent
- Have signs and symptoms of CDI including diarrhea such that in the Investigator’s opinion CDI antimicrobial therapy is required.
*Other qualifications may apply.
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
If you are interested in participating in our clostridium difficile study, please fill out the form below or call us at (423) 698-4584.