Diabetic Macular Edema Study
Concerned about Eye Trouble from Your Diabetes?
ClinSearch is enrolling participants in a study of an investigational oral medicine for a kind of eye trouble called diabetic macular edema. The condition causes thickening of the retina due to tissue swelling related to diabetes.
To join the study, qualified participants must:
- Be age 19 or older
- Have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes
- Have a thickened retina due to diabetic macular edema.
Other qualifications apply.
Qualified participants receive:
- Compensation up to $350 for time and travel
- Study-related medicine at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
Health insurance is not necessary to participate.