Diabetic Macular Edema Study
Concerned about Eye Trouble from Your Diabetes?
ClinSearch is enrolling participants in a study of an investigational oral medicine for a kind of eye trouble called diabetic macular edema. The condition causes thickening of the retina due to tissue swelling related to diabetes.
To join the study, qualified participants must:
- Be age 19 or older
- Have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes
- Have a thickened retina due to diabetic macular edema.
Other qualifications apply.
Qualified participants receive:
- Compensation up to $350 for time and travel
- Study-related medicine at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
Health insurance is not necessary to participate.
If you are interested in participating in our diabetic macular edema study, please fill out the form below or call us at (423) 698-4584.