Do You Get GERD Despite Being on PPIs?
ClinSearch is conducting a research study for patients with Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) who are still experiencing symptoms while on Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs).
Qualified* participants must be:
- On a PPI for at least 8 weeks
- Willing to remain on current diet throughout the study
- Able to use a Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) and complete a daily electronic diary regarding your symptoms
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related drug at no-cost
- Study-related medical care at no-cost
- Compensation for time and travel
- Health insurance is not required to participate in this study.
*Other qualifications may be required to join this study
If you have GERD and are interested in participating in a clinical trial, please fill out the form below or call us at (423) 698-4584.