Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Study
Are Heavy Periods “Cramping” Your Lifestyle?
Want A New Option?
ClinSearch is enrolling participants in a clinical research study of a hormone-releasing IUD for very heavy bleeding during women’s periods.
To join the study, qualified* participants must:
- Be 18-50-year-old women
- Have extremely heavy monthly periods
*Other qualifications may apply.
Qualified participants receive:
- Compensation up to $950 for time and travel related to study participation
- Study-related IUD at no cost
- Feminine hygiene products for up to 9 months
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
Health insurance is not required.
If you are interested in participating in our heavy menstrual bleeding study, please fill out the form below or call us at (423) 698-4584.