Hot Flash Study for Women
Looking to take control of your hot flashes?
If so, consider a clinical research study at ClinSearch. We’re enrolling volunteers in a research study testing the safety and effectiveness of an investigational drug for women with hot flashes.
To qualify, you must:
- Be between the ages of 40 and 65
- Experience hot flashes
- Have a body mass index (BMI) of 18 to 38
Qualified participants receive:
- Compensation for time and travel
- Study-related medication at no-cost
- Study-related medical exams at no-cost
Health insurance is not required.
If you are interested in participating in our hot flash study, please fill out the form below or call us at (423) 698-4584.