Meningococcal Vaccine Study at ClinSearch
Meningococcal disease is caused by a germ. There are many different types of this germ.
This study will explore an investigational vaccine that might help defend the body against different types of germs that cause meningococcal disease. The purpose of this study is to look at the safety and usefulness of an investigational vaccine in reducing the chances of getting Meningitis.
What to expect:
Participation in this study may last up to 1 year which will include at least 1 telephone call and 2 study site visits. Taking part in this study is voluntary and there is no penalty or change to your regular medical care if you decide not to participate.
To qualify*, you:
- Are between 10 and 25 years old
- Do not have any chronic immune, neurological, or psychiatric illnesses.
- Have not previously received certain types of Meningococcal vaccines that may preclude participation
*Other conditions may apply
Qualified participants may receive:
- Study-related vaccine at no cost
- Study-related exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
If you are interested in participating in a trial, please complete the form below, or call us at (423) 698-4584.