Meningococcal Vaccine Study Study at ClinSearch
Meningococcal disease is caused by a germ. There are many different types of this germ.
This study will explore an investigational vaccine that might help defend the body against different types of germs that cause meningococcal disease. The purpose of this study is to look at the safety and usefulness of an investigational vaccine in reducing the chances of getting Meningitis.
To qualify*, you:
- Are between 10 and 25 years old
- Do not have any chronic immune, neurological, or psychiatric illnesses.
- Have not previously received certain types of Meningococcal vaccines that may preclude participation
*Other conditions may apply
Qualified participants may receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related tests and procedures at no cost
If you are interested in participating in a trial, please complete the form below, or call us at (423) 698-4584.