Trouble Holding Your Bladder?
WOMEN – Do you experience urine loss when running, jumping, laughing or coughing?
You may have a medical condition known as Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI).
We are seeking volunteers for a noninvasive and medication free research study of a potential new therapy for SUI.
- Females age 22-70.
- Requires two 20-minute office visits per week.
- No cost to participate
- All participants will receive therapy that may improve urinary leakage
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related device at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and local travel
Insurance is not needed to participate in this study.
If you are interested in participating in our stress urinary incontinence study, please fill out the form below or call us at (423) 698-4584.