Trouble holding your bladder?
Consider a clinical research study testing the safety and effectiveness of a device for individuals with stress urinary incontinence.
To qualify, you must:
- Be a woman between the ages of 22 and 70
- Be diagnosed with or have symptoms of stress urinary incontinence
*Other conditions may apply
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related device at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and local travel
Insurance is not needed to participate in this study.
If you are interested in participating in our stress urinary incontinence study, please fill out the form below or call us at (423) 698-4584.